Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BOB ^ i2

MrSiwWy here for my second bob in intro to calculus. Oh wow, I just got home and I still have to scribe tonight =/ I don't expect to be faced with a terribly difficult test tomorrow, since we've already covered this unit in great depth in our AP calc class. Though, I must make sure to take my time this time and not to rush during any portion of the test, as I did on the pre-test (which cost me 2 rather easy marks). I'll probably explain that in more detail in my scribe post later tonight, but with that said, I don't think that there's anything I'm too worried about now. I usually make a longer bob than this, but I'll probably just integrate what I would usually say in my scribe post. Good luck on the test everyone ! Don't forget to practice those derivations!

No comments:

Post a Comment