Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BOB Between Periods

Well, as I sit here and watch the hockey game, I will take some time (during an intermission of course) to reflect upon our last unit:

DERIVATIVES

Now I have already learned the content of this unit, and applied it many a time in the AP Calculus class. This means that everything on the test should be fairly easy for myself, but then again, it is one of Mr. K.'s tests.
As I saw with the Pre-Test, small mistakes are easy to make. Forgetting to take the derivate of a constant, or the other side of an equation can result in a major headache.
I think a good sleep, a hearty breakfast, and a little extra concentration should do the trick.

Good luck to all on the test.

Remember the derivative rules as well as the limit definition of a derivative!

No comments:

Post a Comment